Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu

LASPOTECH PART TIME PROGRAMME FORM 2018/2019

YOU CAN WORK AND STILL LEARN WITH LASPOTECH PART-TIME PROGRAMME
Earn a National Diploma or Higher National Diploma Certificate without your JOB being disturbed.
The LASPOTECH Weekend form allow you to go through your normal activities during the week while you Receive lectures ONLY on Weekends (Saturday and Sundays).


LECTURES TIME:
The lecture time for LASPOTECH weekend form is Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
They recieve lecture from 8AM to 4PM on Saturday and same on Sunday.

SCHOOL FEES:
The estimated school fees is between 45,000 to 55,000 this amount can be paid twice, this means 60% in the first semester and the remaining 40% for the second semester. 

ADMISSION WITHIN 1MONTH:
Once you apply for this programme at Directly at Q90CAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH main Campus, Ikorodu)
You will get a notifiction of Your admission within 1 month of application.

Isn't this amazing?
LASPOTECH School of Engineering 
PROGRMME DURATION:
In the Past, ALL LASPOTECH Part-time programme was three years. Wait, don't panic, We have a good news for you. The Lagos State Polytechnic has now change ALL their part-time programme to 2 calendar years, which means within 2years, you will be a graduate of Either ND or HND.

DO LASPOTECH INDICATE 'PART-TIME' ON THEIR CERTIFICATE?
No, LASPOTECH do not indicate 'Part-time' on ANY of their certificates. There is no difference between LASPOTECH Full-time certificate and Part-time certificate.

WHERE DO I GET THE LASPOTECH PART-TIME FORM : 
The LASPOTECH Part time form is Obtainable at Q90Cafe (Opposite LASPOTECH Main Campus, Ikorodu) 
To obtain this form, you need your o'level result and 3 passport photograph with your Birth Certificate (If available).

To obtain the form before closure, Visit Q90CAFE, Opposite LASPOTECH Main Campus, Ikorodu.   
CONTACT +2348169902622 (Whatsapp, Call & Call).

WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO Q90CAFE FOR HND FORM?
===ans===
to Obtain LASPOTECH HND Form for both Part-time and Full-Time, You Need the following:
1. Olevel Result
2. ND Matric Number
3. ND Grade (E.G Upper, Lower credit e.t.c) or ND result if Available. Please note that the ND result is not IMPORTANT, once you know your ND grade.
4. Passport Photograph ( or Get 1minute Digital Passport at Q90CAFE)

WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO Q90CAFE FOR OND FORM?
===ans===
To Obtain LASPOTECH OND Part-time form, Either  Daily Programme (Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM) or Evening Programme (Monday-Friday 2PM-6PM)  OR Weekend Programme (Saturday-Sunday 8AM-6PM) You Need the following: 
1.  O'level Result
2. Passport Photograph 
...And other details of yours will be filled once you are in Q90CAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH first-gate, Ikorodu)

DO YOU OPEN ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS?
====ans====
No, Q90CAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH)  is opened form Monday to Saturday 7:30am to 7:30pm.

WHERE IS Q90CAFE?

====ans====
OUR OFFICE IS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU
>>>WHEN YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO IKORODU, CALL  08169902622 FOR PROPER DIRECTION.

Q90CAFE CONTACT:
Q90CAFE is Opposite LASPOTECH Main Campus, Ikorodu. 

HOW TO BE SURE YOU ARE REALLY AT Q90CAFE:
In order to be sure you are really at Q90Cafe, Please always stay connected to our Business Phone No  +2348169902622. This will enable you to be sure you are at the right place.

THIS INFORMATION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY Q90CAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH main campus, Ikorodu)

While searching GOOGLE for LASPOTECH information, Always add 'Q90' to your search for best result.
Share:

WELCOME TO Q90.COM.NG

Q90cafe is a division of Q90Digital a digital marketing cum communication agency with her head office in Lagos Nigeria. This website is to update our customers on our products and services. Having enquiry? contact Q90digital@gmail.com

Popular Posts

Q90 PHOTOGRAPHY

OGE & IKE: FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY

Oge is one of our favorite bride in 2016. She possess good modeling attitude apart from being a bride. Despite the ethics in covering the...

HOW TO APPLY FOR CICRM

Most Recent on Blog

DISCLAIMER: Products advertised on this website are for the purpose of business and may include Bank and Cafe charges. Also, Q90Digital, Q90digital.com or Q90cafe cannot be hold responsible for any third party comment and actions taken as a result of posts from this website.